Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week One

So I am calling this week one. It is the first week I have been able to complete all of my workouts on my plan without skipping due to pain. I am so happy about that. Very tired from the week. Which makes me laugh because the milage is just going to build and if I am tired now. CRAP!!!

It has been a tough week. It is totally freezing. Going to the pool and coming out my hair freezes the minute I step out the door. Good lord! I tell myself, "hey Kim there is such a thing as a hair dryer. It is an amazing invention it dries your hair". hahaha! But I always forget it.

The bike was tough this week too. I had a few hard workouts, that pushed me to my limit. But every time I feel like quitting or don't feel like doing something I say to myself, "Kim you are the idiot that got yourself into this", which helps a little. haha!

So bottom line first week was a success. Looking forward to the next 8 months getting stronger and better with every work out. The weeks will get tougher, more challenging and I will probably feel like throwing in the towel some days, I am sure. But I have a great support system in place to not let me get overwhelmed. So onto week 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment