Saturday, January 18, 2014

Back at it

What a great morning. Couldn't be happier with todays workout. With the excepting of the 10 freaking tabadas. Holy crap, I thought I was going to flat line. My heart rate was off the chart. I guess that is what happens when you haven't worked out in almost two weeks. Ugh!

Got there early. Did my physical therapy exercises and got on the bike. We rode for 1.5 hours which was a little over 16 miles with some hill work. It felt so good to be back. I am hoping this good feeling continues and the hurdles are behind me. But I am sure there will be a few more hurdles to get over. There always are.

The class started off with love songs which my friend and I were belting out. hahaha!! Got to have a little fun while you ride. Then the instructor changed the music to something more up beat. THANK GOD!!! I thought I was going to die listening to people singing about missing you, and giving up on you etc. All and all good morning. Got to get in a three mile run tomorrow and hoping that goes well too! Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. I keep wishing these classes had a down hill portion! Great to see you there :D

    ReplyDelete