Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Well it is 2014! I can't believe it. Yup... turned 39 and rang in a new year last night. Well what I remember of ringing in the new year.. shhhhhhh... It was a rough night but knowing I have to be a good girl for some time well why not go out with a bang! literally...

So here we are day one of January 2014. I sit here and write overwhelmed by what is to come in the next 8 months. Eat sleep and breath training. It is going to be challenging but I got this... I think. I have my village.... or have started to collect my village of people who will train with me, see me weep tears and celebrate with me in my accomplishments. I am sure if you are reading this you are probably one of them. 

I don't think people realize what goes into training and sacrifices you make. Some people look down on me doing it saying it takes away from my family, and yes it will a bit but you make it work. I am committed to making it work. One of the reasons I do this is for Sean. I want him to be active and enjoy the outdoors as much as I do.  We all sacrifice and I couldn't do it without John he is my biggest supporter and fan.
I am starting this blog to share with you my training bloopers, successes and failures. I want you to laugh and experience the journey with me.

Happy New Year. Keep living the dream and achieving your goals. With all my love... Kim
Below is a picture of me and professional triathlete Cait Snow 3 years ago at Timberman. Love her. Local Brockton (south shore girlie). So down to earth and a true inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment