Sunday, June 8, 2014

It has been a busy few weeks. I have no idea where the time is going. I can barely keep up. So Memorial Day Weekend was busy. Ran the Boston's Run to Remember with some friends. We had a great time. Laughs, running, and making fun of people. Because we are so perfect, hahaha!!!! I think the best part of the day was we finished at a little after 9 a.m. we were tailgating in the parking lot and drinking sangria. That was the best. I think I will run with these girlies more often. :)

Memorial Day!! Oh the fun continues. Rode with two of my tri friends. One of them told me she was taking me on the apple dumpling loop. Here I am thinking okay is that the name of the loop must be. So we meet and ride. We get an hour and a half out and stop at an apple orchard. Damn she wasn't kidding she orders up a couple of apple dumplings with vanilla ice cream to share. OMG! I had never had one of those and it was so delicious. So good.

On the way back karma from eating the apple dumpling kicked in. My girlfriend got a flat. Hahaha! Thank god she knew how to change it. But she had never used a CO2 cartridge. OMG! the thing sounded like a shot gun. Hahahaha! I almost pee'd my pants. It was so funny.

Well that was two weeks ago... let's get more recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment