Thursday, June 19, 2014

If you want bigger breasts I know just how to get them!



So I was in the market for new over the shoulder boulder holders.. or as most call them bras. I keep buying sports bras because you go through so many of them training for Ironman that I rather buy them than keep washing them. Hahah! Or I forget one and I have to dash off to Bobs. Ugh! Anyway back to the bras. I needed every day bras not sport ones. So I go to Victoria Secret and browse. They were having their semi-annual sale so bonus. Which is usually in July and was in June but that is beside the point. I was psyched. 

So I think I know my size but with all the working out I thought well I better get measured just in case. So I go find one of the 20 year old perfect body sales girls and ask her if I can get measured. She replies in her high pitch voice “like of course.” She asks if I want to go to a dressing room to be measured or on the sales floor. I said to her “I have had a baby, pee’d in the woods, there is really no modesty left, so sales floor is fine.” Haha! I don’t think she was very impressed with my response. 

So she takes out her measuring tape thing and proceeds to measure me. She asks me what size I am currently wearing I tell her xx B. She asks when the last time I got measured and I tell her about 9 months to a year ago. She then tells me well you are in luck your breasts grew a whole cup size almost 2. I look at her awkwardly, and say how that is possible. She laughs and says I don’t know but let’s get one of the other sales associates to re-measure just in case. Okay, now I am a friggin science project. Haha! So the other 20 something girl comes over who happens to be a manager, she may have been 30 and takes a measurement. And sure enough I am a whole cup size bigger almost 2. What the hell! So the moral of this trip is if you want bigger boobs train for an Ironman. Seriously.. I am still shaking my head. Hahaha!
Go ahead ladies sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment