Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wow you have big thighs


I guess one of the down falls of training is getting muscular thighs. Ya it is a blessing and a curse for a girl. Strong legs but comes with a price I guess. I have never been able to wear tall boots because my calves have always been a problem in fitting in the boots. Big calf woman. Well it seems that problem has now moved into my thighs. Holy crap... They are ginormous.

In fact the other day I went to Ann Taylor loft to try on pants. I get a pair try them on. They feel pretty good slightly roomy in the waist but a little snug in the thigh area. So I go to squat down and you guessed it. I split the pants on the side seem. It was like I was channeling my inner Incredible Hulk. So awesome but completely embarrassing as I chuckled. I handed the pants to the store clerk and informed her I had ripped them and they must have been defective. OMG.. Not my proudest moment. Hey at least I didn't have to pay for them. :) hahaha!!!

Keeping on trucking with training. It is exhausting but getting it done. 5 months to go. Stay tuned for more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment