Sunday, March 23, 2014

Vacation and training..

On vacation down in sunny Florida! Time for some rest and relaxation. I guess one of the things I worry about is losing momentum while down here. Took yesterday as a rest day even though I didn't want to. We for to the condo at 4 am Saturday morning due to flight delays.

This morning, Sunday I woke up and went out for 6 miles. Holy crap I walked out of the condo this am and it was so hot. My body is so not used to this temperature I was pouring sweat by mile 2. I ran my favorite route even though it is an out and back but it has beautiful views and most of the time you can see dolphins. One of my favorite mammals. I so love them. They apparently don't want to see me because I saw zero today. Ugh! But was still beautiful and I saw a shark I think either that or a flounder. Hahaha!

I manages to get my foot caught in fishing line and almost killed myself but managed to stay upright. Hahaha!

Going to the Y tomorrow. Can't wait!
Til then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment