Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Its been a while

Where is the time going? Its been a while since my last blog. My body is working through some kinks but getting stronger each week. I went to the podiatrist a few weeks back. I have had this planters wart on the ball of my right foot. I have had it for years probably 8 and it started hurting. So off to the dermatologist I go. He decides to do laser treatment. Holy crap it hurt, still hurts. And I have to have three more treatments. What??? But training must go on so I am working through the pain in hopes it will get better.

I also went to my favorite store this week and found the cutest shorts. Like I need more shorts but I am training for a iron distance and I am finding out the laundry NEVER ENDS!!! So why not have more shorts. So I go in and I have two sizes to try on. So I ask the girl who works there which size fits best. She says to me to go with the more roomy pair. So as I am closing the door she says, "can I make a comment." I am thinking oh god here we go.. what are you going to wear the shorts for. and I say running and then they always ask if I am training for a 5k. It happens all the time, hence the name of my blog. But she totally didn't ask me that. She said to me "your quads and legs are so strong looking. you are so lucky." I think I turned 12 shades of red. I am so self conscious of my legs and how big my calves and thighs are. Then I though.. oh snap she was checking me out. Ya I still got it. hahaha!!!! Will write more soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment