Friday, February 21, 2014

Definitely Committed

What a week this was! It was a good week it really gave me a sense of how to work through being tired and damn am I tired. So forgive me for spelling errors or gramatical errors. It was about a 10 hour week. I had three swims all early morning in the pool by 5 a.m. on two of the days the third 6 a.m., three bricks which is a bike all between 1:00-1:30 and a short run 10-20 minutes, lastly three runs between 35-40 minutes. Needless to say by this mornings swim I was spent.

Today may have been one of my toughest days ever both physically and mentally. I was so tired. I got up this morning around 4:10 did my Physical Therapy exercises and headed to the pool. Swam 3000 yards which is about 1.7 miles in about 55 minutes. Came home made my smoothie with freaking the wrong powder. I made it with Infinite which is the powder I use during my long rides kind of similar to gatorade powder but less sugar. It was disgusting! I laughed. That was the start of my day. This is giving you a picture of how tired I am.

I then head to work. Get in and now I need coffee. I drink decaf but I think it tricks my brain. So I go to grab my ID/keycard which is on a lanyard. What comes shooting out like a rocket with the lanyard but a flying tampon. OMG! It shot across the office. I was laughing so hard. I had tears. No one saw it thank god but I couldn't stop laughing. So this day was shaping up good.

I get home all I want to do is go to bed. But I still have a 35 minute run to do. My husband was running late getting home and I could not find a babysitter. So my husband gets in at 7:30 and off to the YMCA I go to get my run in. I think I am committed to this venture.

Well off to bed. Got to get up at 5 a.m. and get to bike class. :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment