Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Human Bobber




So I don’t know about this but it has been aggravating me. The last two times I have been to the local YMCA to swim laps they have half the pool open for open swim with no lanes and half the pool open for lap swim with lanes. And kind of ironic the last two times I have been there I have shared a lane with the same woman. So this is my question, if there is a half the pool open for open swim with no kids in the deep end why do people think it is ok to tread water or be a human bobber in the lap lane? Yes the last two times people get in the middle of the lap lane and bob up and down and get angry when you splash or interrupt them. What the hell, move over to the open lanes! The last two times I have been there me and this woman would circle swim around the person, ummm you think they would move. But no, anyway it is annoying and I never have said anything. I understand they have a right to be in the pool to do their work out but there is whole open deep end of the pool that is not being used to do your bobbing.

Ok, so this week I am tired, exhausted and struggling to get through workouts but I have to push. So last night I go to do my swim workout. That is right human bobber in the lap lane but my lady friend wasn’t there this time it was another guy. So I was tired and was kind of aggravated because this person was bobbing in my way so I had to interrupt my stroke to get around them. I got so angry about 10 minutes into my swim that I stopped and said is there a reason you are bobbing in the middle of a lap lane while two people are trying to swim and there is a whole open end to the pool over there. They yelled at me and told me they had a right to swim there. I said whatever and made their life miserable by every time I kicked off at that end I would kick up water to piss him off. I am usually not like this but seriously I had had it! Do you think the life guards would say something? I 
was totally annoyed and probably out of line but I had to.

MOVE YOUR BOBBING ASS OVER! Hahahaha!!!!
Workout got done so it’s all good. 
Has anyone else ever experienced this?

No comments:

Post a Comment